By Kenna Hartian
Have you been eating too much junk stuff? Well it’s time to change to a healthy diet. A healthy diet contains good food like fruit, such as apples and bananas, and vegetables like carrots and peas. A junky diet contains bad foods such as cake and jell – O.
- Day one – Working out. Pick workouts like running or swimming. it might feel weird at first, but you will get used to it.
- Day two – Bike, and be sure you pick a tough spot to do it like a hilly neighborhood.
- Day three – We will begin eating healthy and having smaller portion sizes. Be sure you do this every day and do not eat junk food. Also, when you go to buy the food, read the labels on the back of the food before you buy. It is not always healthy like they say on the front of the package.
- Day four – Oh yes, you need to stop drinking soda, because it eats away your bones.
- Day five – Drink more water – it will make you feel better.
- Day six – Be happy. Because a joyful spirit is like good medicine to the bones.
- Day seven – Try getting up in the morning and taking a walk or bike ride. Also, eat healthy meals during the day. Make sure they don’t have msg or sucralose in them. It is bad for you. Drink lots of water during the day too. Reward yourself with a good swim.
Try it for fifty days, then see how long you can eat healthy. Your body will thank you.